Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)In most ways, I'd agree with the first review. I also got mine at OfficeDepot, with a rebate of 80% of the purchase price. And, I was mostly happy with the available functions and usability, except for the fact that sometimes a button has to be pushed twice before the intended action occurs. But, one serioius caution: After about a month, the screen stopped working. It would light, but no image. I could tell from attaching it to the computer that the memory was intact. Nothing in the user manual helped, neither did the 'reset' button, FAQs on their website, or re-loading the operating system. That's when I discovered that neither the packaging nor the manual nor the Trekstor website said anything about product warranty (except that it was guaranteed for the intended purpose - but no time-frame or instructions.) I sent email to Trekstor support outlining the problem and got back a reply the next day (nice and fast!) advising me to reload the operating system (which I had already done). My response to Trekstor support, telling them their advice hadn't helped, got no answer. And, they didn't respond to several subsequent email-support submissions either, and it has been about 10 days now. Fortunately for me, OfficeDepot was nice enough to exchange it for me. This might be a product where it makes sense to buy the retailer's extended warranty - there doesn't seem to be one from the manufacturer.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Trekstor 74412 i.Beat emo 2GB MP3 Player
Click here for more information about Trekstor 74412 i.Beat emo 2GB MP3 Player
0 comments:
Post a Comment