TIME-LIFE MALT SHOP MEMORIES MP3 PLAYER PRELOADED WITH 100 OLDIES FROM THE 50'S & 60'S Review

TIME-LIFE MALT SHOP MEMORIES MP3 PLAYER PRELOADED WITH 100 OLDIES FROM THE 50'S and 60'S
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love the idea of a pre-loaded mp3 player, especially if you like the oldies and you are... well... maybe not a newbie anymore. I know my Grandpa would not want to buy songs and then have to figure out how to upload them to this strange device.
Not to mention I could never sell him on spending .99 per song.
Would be great if the price was a little sweeter. But oh well.


Click Here to see more reviews about: TIME-LIFE MALT SHOP MEMORIES MP3 PLAYER PRELOADED WITH 100 OLDIES FROM THE 50'S & 60'S



Buy Now

Click here for more information about TIME-LIFE MALT SHOP MEMORIES MP3 PLAYER PRELOADED WITH 100 OLDIES FROM THE 50'S & 60'S

0 comments:

Post a Comment