Panasonic e-wear SV MP35 - Digital player / radio - flash 256 MB - WMA, MP3 Review

Panasonic e-wear SV MP35 - Digital player / radio - flash 256 MB - WMA, MP3
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This little beauty is great. It's easy to use. Not only does it play mp3 songs, it also has an fm tuner. There is also a recorder and language learner. It is so easy, my seven year uses it. I just recently went on a six hour trip and it kept him quiet the whole time. The only downfall I can find is that I go through a lot of batteries. Its well worth it. Thanks so much for the description before I bought. I don't know nothing about these little machines and my first purchase was so easy. I also like the strap so you can hang it around your neck and the ear buds are really neat because one it longer than the other and two people sitting side by side and can listen together. Its great.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Panasonic e-wear SV MP35 - Digital player / radio - flash 256 MB - WMA, MP3



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Panasonic e-wear SV MP35 - Digital player / radio - flash 256 MB - WMA, MP3

0 comments:

Post a Comment