KA08 Touch Screen MP3 Player Cell Phone w 2.4 Inch TFT & Camera Review

KA08 Touch Screen MP3 Player Cell Phone w 2.4 Inch TFT and Camera
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this phone for $70 and used it a total of 3 months. I would write down the pros and cons of this "phone" but there are no pros so on with the cons...
The fact that its a mini seems cool... until you get it. The handwriting function doesn't function at all. You can write or draw something quickly but it'll just disappear after a second or two, but hey at least you can change the color of the line you draw!
The texting keypad is TINY. Unless you're really good at using a stylus while having to push hard on a microscopic letter, then you better have looong fingernails.
The camera is terrible. The only time it took an "ok" photo was when I held it VERY still and had plenty of light. The camera has a night function but it doesn't work at all.
I wasn't able to use the mulimedia messegeing at all to send or recieve anything.
The text messeging worked, but I couldn't receieve texts from certain phone types. My boyfriend has a style of Nokia and I woould only recieve his texts every now and then. Same with texts that a friend of mine would send me. I swapped my sim card into my old Nokia phone and I recieved the texts just fine, so I know it's the ka08.
I was able to get online a couple times after extensivly researching the codes for the phone.
About 2 weeks ago it fell about 6 inches onto the floor and the touchscreen basicly quit working unless I pushed VERY hard to the point of thinking I was going to crack the screen. After a few days of having to deal with that I didn't care about breaking it and threw it on the ground. POOF! It magicly starting working perfectly. Just tonight I dropped it about a half foot again - ...and the touchscreen quit again. Not even pushing super hard would work. So thinking, "Hey, maybe if it gets a little tough love it'll work.", I threw it on the floor again. The screen cracked and now I have the excuse I was waiting for to buy a decent phone.
My advise, stear CLEAR of this piece of junk and spend the extra moolah on a known brand. I'll never buy anything I haven't heard of again. All this is, is a little piece of crap with huge problems.

Click Here to see more reviews about: KA08 Touch Screen MP3 Player Cell Phone w 2.4 Inch TFT & Camera



Buy Now

Click here for more information about KA08 Touch Screen MP3 Player Cell Phone w 2.4 Inch TFT & Camera

0 comments:

Post a Comment