Bear Motion 8gb Mp3 Multi Media Player with 2.8 Inch Touch Screen and 2.0 Mega Pixel Camera Review

Bear Motion 8gb Mp3 Multi Media Player with 2.8 Inch Touch Screen and 2.0 Mega Pixel Camera
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
this is my second mp4 player from this company. This one is really cool. Music and video are as good as the one I had before. This item also has several built in games. Really nice to have when riding a bus or something. I really like the easy interface. the user manual is pretty confusing but I am very good at electronic stuff. So, it is very easy for me to get around. If you are not very good at these things, I would recommend something that has more detailed user manual, etc. But, if you are like me, it is perfect for the price.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Bear Motion 8gb Mp3 Multi Media Player with 2.8 Inch Touch Screen and 2.0 Mega Pixel Camera



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Bear Motion 8gb Mp3 Multi Media Player with 2.8 Inch Touch Screen and 2.0 Mega Pixel Camera

0 comments:

Post a Comment