Refurbished Creative ZEN Vision:M Mp3 Player 30GB (Black) Review

Refurbished Creative ZEN Vision:M Mp3 Player 30GB (Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am astounded the Vision M got such bad reviews. I have had mine since 2006 and it has taken more abuse than I ever though possible. At this point in time I own 2 broken Zunes, My zen however while the outer case is a bit worn the internals work as good as the day I got it. I have only had to reset my device once and that has been the worst of it. I will stand by creative products, and I doubt I will be let down!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Refurbished Creative ZEN Vision:M Mp3 Player 30GB (Black)



Buy NowGet 63% OFF

Click here for more information about Refurbished Creative ZEN Vision:M Mp3 Player 30GB (Black)

0 comments:

Post a Comment