Coby 1.4-Inch Video MP3 Player with FM, 4 GB Flash Memory MP601-4GBLK (Black) Review

Coby  1.4-Inch Video MP3 Player with FM, 4 GB Flash Memory MP601-4GBLK (Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The Coby MP601-2G is an mp3 player that is marketed toward budget friendly consumers. I picked up one a few days ago as a throw away player to leave in my car and take in my pocket to avoid damage to my more expensive and higher capacity iPod Nano. The player has a washed out, tiny screen and a confusing menu system. However, after a few minutes of use, it becomes fairly easy to learn the counter-intuitive navigation style. The system does not include an installation cd, but has user manual pdf's and installation software stored on the internal memory. Windows 7 automatically recognizes the device as an external storage drive. You can install the software to tranfer files, but I prefer manually dragging and dropping files to the player directly. If you do decide to drag and drop, you will need to refresh the mp3 database on the player to find your files. The unit comes with 2GB internal storage, which is very small in this day and age, but may be suitable for someone with a smaller media collection. The screen size at 1.4 inches is useless for picture or video viewing, so I would recommend against that. I personally down-converted my media collection to 96KBPS MONO files, which still sound really good and keep files small at around 2MB/ file. I've been able to store just under a thousand files which is a decent collection for traveling. Overall, I do recommend this player as a device that costs little and if it were to be stolen, stepped on, submerged in water, dropped, lost, etc wouldn't be a big deal or loss due to the cheap price.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Coby 1.4-Inch Video MP3 Player with FM, 4 GB Flash Memory MP601-4GBLK (Black)



Buy NowGet 42% OFF

Click here for more information about Coby 1.4-Inch Video MP3 Player with FM, 4 GB Flash Memory MP601-4GBLK (Black)

0 comments:

Post a Comment