Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Well to start off, I'm an avid Apple customer, I may not like ITunes, but I still am a Apple supporter, I needed a mp3 player to tie me over to until I could get a new Ipod Touch, since my Iphone's headphone jack broke. I saw this mp3 player because I saw it was very inexpensive, so I was unsure. I went ahead and bought it. First I have to say, the shipping was great, I received in two days, Upon opening, I was surprised to see no instructions, but upon turning on the mp3 player it was pretty easy to use. I plugged it up right to my laptop and windows media player easily found it and I synced music to the device. I haven't tried the video player yet, so I can't comment on the quality of video. I gave it 4 stars, because the touch screen is responsive, but I felt it could have been better. Overall for the price I feel I got what the mp3 player advertised it was, so I would recommend it if you need a temporary mp3 player.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sylvania 4 GB 2.8-Inch Touch Screen Video MP3 Player with Expandable Memory Slot, Built-In Speakerphone
0 comments:
Post a Comment