Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This will be the second Phillips GoGear Opus I've purchased. The first I bought for my son a few years ago. He let me use it and it became a part of me. I took it with me everywhere I went. He decided he wanted it back so I had to purchase my own. I dont blame him. Its the best MP3 player I've ever used. What I like best about it would be several things: Its very easy to charge and fill with music. It allows you to sort your music the way that you want to sort it, (unlike the dreaded ipod or other players) This player allows you to make your favorite play lists, or add tracks to a favorite list, it allows you to play the artists you choose, it allows you to play through your music or shuffle through the tracks. It even keeps track of songs that have been played the most. Another really good feature that I use a lot is the sleep timer. I like to go to sleep listening to my music. With this player you can set the sleep timer to 15, 30, or even 60 minutes of music play before it shuts itself off. It also has one of the clearest voice recorders I've ever used. It allows you to record up to 4 hours if needed. You can adjust the sound quality, it has an equalizer you can set, It never freezes, AND probably the most important feature is that the battery life is better than any player I've ever used. The battery life is excellent!! It's light weight, fits perfectly in my back pocket and purse. I cant say enough about this player. I've owned other mp3 players and I've yet to find one that stands up to this one. I'm so excited and happy that I was able to find another on Amazon. I love this mp3 player!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Philips SAIOPS08K/37 GoGear Opus 8GB MP3 Video Player
Click here for more information about Philips SAIOPS08K/37 GoGear Opus 8GB MP3 Video Player
0 comments:
Post a Comment