Creative ZEN X-Fi Style Mp3 Player 16GB (Red) Review

Creative ZEN X-Fi Style Mp3 Player 16GB (Red)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Over the past few years, I have purchased more than 11 Creative Zens for my family...I was a huge fan! Eventhough they broke pretty fast - everytime a new style was released, I'd purchase it. But with each new release, it seemed the quality lessened. The last one - the X-fi Style was probably the worst of all! Terribly designed. I hated it! Plus it wouldn't function properly with the Creative software and when I complained w/ customer service, all I got was the run around. So, I returned it and now I'm on to something else. THE ZUNE!!! I love it! I WOULD NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER CREATIVE ZEN AGAIN.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Creative ZEN X-Fi Style Mp3 Player 16GB (Red)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Creative ZEN X-Fi Style Mp3 Player 16GB (Red)

0 comments:

Post a Comment