Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this MP3 player so I could listen while I swim laps. It works well in the pool, although since it has only a few buttons, I'm finding it difficult to go from one downloaded album to the next one -- it appears that I have to go through each song first. Then again, I am not known for being super tech savvy.
I could hear the downloaded library book well when it was really quiet in the pool, but when there was lots of background noise, it was harder to make out the reader, especially since my own splashing noises were added to the mix.
I love being able to listen to music and books while swimming, so this product is a hit.
I purchased it with the included goggles, and was pleasantly surprised that the product also has 2 spare nose connectors and 2 spare ear covers for the water headphones.
Click Here to see more reviews about: GSI Waterproof "4 GB" MP3 Player for Underwater Swimming/Sports And Outdoor Biking, Includes Pair Of Quality Goggles And Waterproof In-Ear Headphones/Earphones - Connect to all Audio, iPod/iPhone/iTouch/MP3 - Upgraded Model
0 comments:
Post a Comment