Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this MP3 Player for my 4 year old daughter because she loved listening to music on her dad's MP3 player. I was a little worried about the quality since it is marketed to kids and sometimes that can equal poor quality - especially when it comes to electronics. But I am REALLY impressed with this cute little player.
It is super easy to load songs onto. The directions said that a Barbie MP3 Player box would pop up for me to transfer files onto the player but no box ever came up...I just did it through the My Computer window - copy & pasted the files onto the player and that was it! (I think you kind of have to modify any kind of computer related directions for fit your machine). Also you need to make sure your player is in MUSIC mode before you plug it into your computer that way the songs you put on it will go into the player's MUSIC file.
I'm not sure how many songs will fit onto it yet. Right now I have 36 songs on it but I think a lot more will fit.
The player came with some white earbuds but I haven't used them since I bought some Kid volume control headphones for my daughter to use with it.
The player starts over at the first song every time you turn it back on but no complaints from my kid - besides, it's easy to flip through the songs to get where you want to be. There is also a handy little HOLD switch which, when turned on, disables all the buttons so your kid won't accidentally turn the volume all the way up or switch songs or modes while she's listening.
The size is great also. Not too large so it fits in her little pockets and hands well but not so small to get lost forever.
Overall, I am just really satisfied with this item and would definitely recommend it!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Emerson Radio Barbie BAR901 MP3 Player (Pink)
Click here for more information about Emerson Radio Barbie BAR901 MP3 Player (Pink)
0 comments:
Post a Comment